Sunday, July 12, 2009

Georgino Nagy

I have had the pleasure of working with Ray over a long period of time. Everything I know regarding to wild life photography I have learned from Ray. He is not only expert in the subject of photography but also extremely friendly, hardworking and approachable guy.

Ray is attentive to detail and is always looking for ways to improve photography skills of his clients. He is also not afraid to step outside his standard duties. When I needed him to share extra stuff like camera settings, post processing etc ... outside of the workshop, Ray jumped in, and even during his busy time, he send me detailed e-mail answering my questions.

We become very good friends and I would definitely recommend to everyone in participating in Ray’s workshops. If you want to learn thing or two about wild life photography, this is the best way to obtain the best value money can buy.
Thank you Ray for your great friendship and for all the knowledge you are willing to share with me.
Georgino

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. email me to get on my workshops email list! ray@raymondbarlow.com