Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Carole Wiley

Hi Ray,

It was tough to come up just 2 images from this
workshop, you did such a good job of giving us
many different looks and backgrounds in the time
we worked this very special bird.  I
selected these two because I believe
they show a bit of the
personality she showed us that day. 

This was a great workshop and I got a
number of images which look like they came from
different places, times,  and
weather conditions, giving me lots of variety.

I can't thankyou enough for all you did for me
for that workshop and I am
going to try to get a flight workshop in
with you sometime this year.

It is worth every minute of the 8 hour drive to get there.

Regards, Carole





(please click on the images for a larger view!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. email me to get on my workshops email list! ray@raymondbarlow.com