Monday, December 5, 2011

John Reed

Greetings Ray

Just wanted to share with you some images that I have taken at I guess now 5 workshops that I have taken with you. Really would like to say a HUGE THANKS as I noted I am getting back into photography after 20 years and boy have things changed. Each workshop I have been able to come away with some super shots and its largely due to your guidance, suggestions throughout the various shoots, keeping the group happy maintaining sight lines and focus on customer service. You seem to make this happen seamlessly. Its hard work with different personalities and various skill levels. Congrats.

On a final note allowing me to use you favourite lens, to the detriment of your shooting, in helping me in my decisions on what equipment to purchase really speaks to the focus on your customer. I cannot thank you enough.

I would love to go on the Bella Coola trip and NFD trips and am at the moment planning to try and make it happen. Africa.... would be a dream come true to be in the company of such a great photography and host.

Best to you and your family.


John
http://www.pbase.com/johnreed



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. email me to get on my workshops email list! ray@raymondbarlow.com