Saturday, July 11, 2009

Gerald F.Peltier


I was on the Holiday Beach Conservation Area web page a couple years back when I came across Raymond J.Barlow's Wildlife Photography,started browsing his work. really. I liked his style & presentation & the natural look in his work. His site was easy to navigate.

I don't remember if that's when I discovered he was hosting workshops,as I was just getting into photography, and what better way to meet this guy, that is willing to share his knowledge on getting some great shots, and even some photo-shop fine tuning after the photo shoot workshop .

I've
been to 3 workshops with Ray so far, he's a great down to earth guy willing to answer any questions you have and help you the best he can in getting that great shot. Photography can be very complicated, if you sit down and read a book about it. The hands on experimenting in the field with your equipment is the knowledge I've got from Raymond J.Barlow, keep it simple. Get on Ray's e-mail list, join one of his workshops, he's a great teacher, great photo op's for sure, & meet new friends. I've had a great time at these workshop's.Thanks Ray,and good luck in all your future endeavors.
Gerald F.Peltier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. email me to get on my workshops email list! ray@raymondbarlow.com