Saturday, August 29, 2009

Leigh Bierd


One month ago a guy I worked with showed me a few pics from a small 3.2 digital camera, I said Jack you like birding why don't you spend some money and buy a camera? Well , I bought the camera then Jack put me on to Ray Barlow's site, what a find . I e-mailed Ray and asked what lens might be a good fit for me his response was fast “that same night " I've learned now he is up to the wee hours almost every night.

Well from one e-mail and countless visits to his site and also "Nature Images Online Magazine", and all the links there I decided to take the
" one on one " workshop. Another plus within minutes of meeting Ray you realize you have not just hooked up with a true wildlife life photographer but a truly nice guy he gave me the opportunity to learn and shoot.

I learned more in one day than I could have done on my own in 2 years or more ( how to take the shot, how to look for the birds, how to approach and set up etc. etc.) by the time the day was over Ray had shared vast amounts of knowledge & information I started the day off as a beginner but I think Ray kicked me up a notch he improved my photography skills immensely so kick up your own skills check out Ray's workshops, my one on one was exceptional and I hope to join him for many more.

new friendship
great shots
thanks again Ray

Leigh Bierd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. email me to get on my workshops email list! ray@raymondbarlow.com