Saturday, July 11, 2009

Karl Egressy

I am a co-owner of a Nature Photography business under the name of Egressy Photography. My friend Jon Brierley started a website for photographers a few years back under: http://www.naturesbestcreations.com/phpBB3/
Jon and I were the founder members of the forum. Later many nature photographers joined, including Ray Barlow.
His pictures were an immediate success on the forum. I met him in person later that year while shooting in Burlington.

We developed a friendship, shared information and knowledge and did shooting together many times. He is a great photographer and a great person. I participated in a couple of his nature photography workshops and was impressed by his friendly and professional approach. He is one of the most talented and most driven photographers I have ever met.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. email me to get on my workshops email list! ray@raymondbarlow.com