Thursday, May 6, 2010

Robert Zakrison


Last Sunday I was on one of Ray Barlow's 'Birds in Flight' workshops. I did a rough review of my images once I was home. Out of about 400 total images, I'm down to 190 which could all be considered 'keepers'.

I got GREAT flying shots of all the birds except the kestrel, and he's so quick, just like Ray said, it takes practice. It was great seeing one so close up though. I really appreciated the 'in field' tips as to shooting position relative to the birds and camera settings. That helped immensely!

I highly recommend Ray's workshop for the instruction and the high success rate of great images. The other photographers were also a lot of fun!

Robert Zakrison,
Toronto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. email me to get on my workshops email list! ray@raymondbarlow.com