Thursday, September 8, 2011

Steve Matyas

I've been on quite a number of Ray Barlow’s photo trips and I have to say they've all been very good. It’s difficult to imagine that I could have taken as many images traveling with another group or taken the time necessary to get the shots that we got on any particular trip. Most of Ray’s outings are not workshops, so you’re presumed to know something about your gear and the fundamentals of photography.
Ray has a wealth of photographic knowledge and is truly passionate about the craft.  No matter how special a place is, it can be spoiled or enhanced by the way people experience it. Ray is very aware of this and is quite accommodating and has a knack for making everyone feel comfortable. I'd like to think I have some fairly advanced photography skills, but am never surprised when I find that every tour has something to teach me. I'd highly recommend these trips. They’re good quality and relatively inexpensive.”

Steve Matyas - President : Staples Business Depot Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. email me to get on my workshops email list! ray@raymondbarlow.com