Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Gary Irwin

I just wanted to say thank you for another successful BIF workshop at the Canadian Raptor Conservancy a week ago. I really enjoy your flight workshops because of the unique photographic opportunity they offer. Being able to photograph these amazing raptors in flight up close is really something special -- something that very rarely happens in the wild. 

As always I appreciate your guidance and advice. Although I've been a number of your workshops I'm always learning new things and picking up some new idea to try out. I came home with some 1400 images but have honed my keepers down to a few of my favourites -- hope you like them. I'm already looking forward to joining you again in the future.

All the best,
Gary Irwin
London




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. email me to get on my workshops email list! ray@raymondbarlow.com