Thursday, February 4, 2010

Amol Khedgikar


"Ray is a fantastic guy. Fun to be with and work with. Thorough
professional and a good (read patient) teacher. I had the opportunity to attend two of his workshops. Not only does he give uncomplicated tips about shooting and camera settings but he completely changed the way I edit my pictures in PP in just one sitting. I was a photographer who shot more than 60% of my shots as record shots but now after attending his workshops I am no longer shooting "records" I am done shooting mediocre pictures.

Thanks Ray, for letting me use your equipment and everything else. I
am leaving Canada with a great friend added to my best friend's list!Amol Khedgikar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. email me to get on my workshops email list! ray@raymondbarlow.com